miércoles, 20 de diciembre de 2006

If I should stay


I would only be in your way


So I'll go


But I know I'll think of you


every step of the way


And I will always love you


will always love you


You, my darling you


Bittersweet memories


that is all I'm taking with me


So, goodbye


Please, don't cry


We both know I'm not what you,


you need.


And I will always love you.


I will always love you


I hope life treats you kind


And I hope you have all you've dreamed of


And I wish to you joy and happiness


But above all this,


I wish you love


And I will always love you


will always love you(x4)


I will always love you


I will always love you


You darling I love you.


I'll always,


I'll always love you.














por estos 4 años que hemos compartido


por haberme dado tanto


porque te quiero


no lo olvides nunca

2 comentarios:

Tea Girl dijo...

Las cosas bonitas jamás se olvidan...


Un besazo linda!

Anónimo dijo...

No conseguía entrar en tu espacio ya que a cada intento se me caía todo el equipo, pero me uní al azar en tu busca y el me trajo hasta aquí. Llegan un poco chuchurrías las palabras por el ajetreado viaje, pero espera que las arreglo un poco... ahá ya está! :) FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!!
Recordando recordando no olvidaré el camino :p
Cuidate vale? Y pasa unas muyy felices fiestas!! La amistad no la borra el tiempo ni el espacio. Un abrazoooo!!!